Enlighten me on XP

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimy281090
  • 5 comments
  • 818 views
Messages
1,615
Messages
jimmy281090 GTP_Alex_Nicol
Can anyone say for sure that XP is the same no matter what aids or car you are using?. I've seen in some threads people saying that it is exactly the same but it dawned on me, why would GT add the XP level up system if you got the same for whatever the car or aid is? It doesnt make sense to me. I'm really just asking so i dont need to go on another profile and see for myself as i'm uber lazy :sly:
 
As far as i noticed i always get the same amount.
But not for B-Spec iirc. Maybe it depends on how you lead him.

Or its always the same too, as i said, i am not sure about that.
 
I think I've seen a difference of maybe 5-10 on some B races, but I might be wrong.
 
Can anyone say for sure that XP is the same no matter what aids or car you are using?. I've seen in some threads people saying that it is exactly the same but it dawned on me, why would GT add the XP level up system if you got the same for whatever the car or aid is? It doesnt make sense to me. I'm really just asking so i dont need to go on another profile and see for myself as i'm uber lazy :sly:

From what I've seen so far (level 26), you get the same amount of XP points and credits for a win every time you run a particular race. It does not matter whether your car monstered the race, or if you eeked out a win with some underpowered car.

Respectfully,
GTsail
 
The events I've done multiple times yields the same amount of both cash and XP, doesn't matter what car I use ...
 
XP changes within a race only differ according to what position you finish. I've not found any pattern with it.
 
Back