zotobom Messages 427 Oosterhout Messages zotobom/ZotoTheSecond Messages zotobom Dec 22, 2013 #1 Title. Is it possible to buy every car in every color and have enough space for it? Probably not,but still...
Title. Is it possible to buy every car in every color and have enough space for it? Probably not,but still...
VBR Tatakae! Premium Messages 7,947 London Dec 22, 2013 #2 The garage only has space for 500 cars, so no, not in there. However, I don't know how many cars the Stockyard can hold, so maybe.
The garage only has space for 500 cars, so no, not in there. However, I don't know how many cars the Stockyard can hold, so maybe.
Akwaaba Messages 1,023 London/Malaysia/Tunisia Messages Waizon/v8stage1/ Dec 22, 2013 #3 VBR The garage only has space for 500 cars, so no, not in there. However, I don't know how many cars the Stockyard can hold, so maybe. Click to expand... I read that the stockyard holds 9,999 cars (don't think that has been verified) Some people have complained that the stockyard doesn't work, which maybe was due to not saving or maybe a glitch. Not heard anything from PD about a fix
VBR The garage only has space for 500 cars, so no, not in there. However, I don't know how many cars the Stockyard can hold, so maybe. Click to expand... I read that the stockyard holds 9,999 cars (don't think that has been verified) Some people have complained that the stockyard doesn't work, which maybe was due to not saving or maybe a glitch. Not heard anything from PD about a fix