- 204
Well I know this is a GT4 Forum, I love GT4, big fan, but well we can talk about other games, theres no problem with it..
Well I was watching all the screens and the videos from Enthusia racing and it looks really good, what do you think, I think its better than Forza from XBox, I think Enthusia and GT4 will be the best for racing simulation on a game console, althought GT4 will be the most complete to time, over 500 cars, lots of tracks, lots of different modes and an excellent photo mode, but Enthusia looks really good, what do you think of it?????
http://www.enthusia-racing.com
Well I was watching all the screens and the videos from Enthusia racing and it looks really good, what do you think, I think its better than Forza from XBox, I think Enthusia and GT4 will be the best for racing simulation on a game console, althought GT4 will be the most complete to time, over 500 cars, lots of tracks, lots of different modes and an excellent photo mode, but Enthusia looks really good, what do you think of it?????
http://www.enthusia-racing.com