Enthusia UK Game Save

• Thread starter Cobra_UK
  • 3 comments

Cobra_UK

(Banned)
I'm desperately looking for a game save with all the cars and all the tracks unlocked in Enthusia.

I live in East Midlands and I'm prepared to pay £15 to anyone who can let me make a copy of theirs. I'll travel to your place providing it's not far.

I've been given this game by a friend and the driving physics are fantastic. I want to play the proper game with my friends but I don't have the time to unlock all cars.

I've been stuck level 12 in Driving Revolution. It's very frustrating. One level, Mystic Cave's last stage I can not get higher than a C no matter how hard I try. The next level where I'm actually stuck is the Speedway and I find it almost impossible on stages 2, 3 and 4. I know I'm not a great Enthusia driver but I believe I should be allowed to at least play with all the cars in versus mode for a bit of fun. It's a damn shame this game has no cheats. Not everyone has time to spend hours and hours to play games.

I have tried Free Race mode but although I have done numerous races and won them with no black flags and default grid and number of laps. I haven't managed to unlock any cars that way. Does changing the number of laps affect whether cars will be unlocked?

This game is far superior to GT4 but due to it's stupid way of unlocking cars it makes the game less accessible for ordinary people and I'm sure it's hurt it's success chances.

I'm not being a cheat I just want to enjoy the game in versus mode every now and again when I have time.

Has really nobody in England managed to finish this game and has a save game I could copy?

Cobra_UK
I've been stuck level 12 in Driving Revolution. It's very frustrating. One level, Mystic Cave's last stage I can not get higher than a C no matter how hard I try. The next level where I'm actually stuck is the Speedway and I find it almost impossible on stages 2, 3 and 4. I know I'm not a great Enthusia driver but I believe I should be allowed to at least play with all the cars in versus mode for a bit of fun. It's a damn shame this game has no cheats. Not everyone has time to spend hours and hours to play games.

Mystic Cave's levels are hard, but you can get "S" on them if don't try to go flat out, just to keep a steady pace, enough to meet the speed requirements of all the gates. It's more about precise steering than speed.

The Speedway stages 2, 3 and 4 are the slalom ones, right? once again, they aren't to be made flat out (unlike the Audi stage), and you have to anticipate the way you steer to get through all the gates. You must balance the car, not just drive him. If you get to the last DR level (the drift one) , you'll have to really master that "balancing" technique.

Cobra_UK
I have tried Free Race mode but although I have done numerous races and won them with no black flags and default grid and number of laps. I haven't managed to unlock any cars that way. Does changing the number of laps affect whether cars will be unlocked?

This is very strange. In Free race, if you didn't change the default settings, (3 laps, normal AI, I guess), you should unlock all cars that enter a race and finish after you. If you can't get this, I suggest you delete your EPR game file from your memory card and start a fresh game. And don't touch the default free race settings.

Cobra_UK
This game is far superior to GT4 but due to it's stupid way of unlocking cars it makes the game less accessible for ordinary people and I'm sure it's hurt it's success chances.

It's harder and more complicated to learn how-to unlock tracks. You have to enter Enthusia Life (the "career mode" ... sort of) and progress up the ranks to get to race classes that have these tracks in the weekly lineup. If you get there, then these tracks will become available in Free Race.

After that, you have to win races in those tracks (in Free race), to unlock the reverse versions of those same tracks.

Cobra_UK
I'm not being a cheat I just want to enjoy the game in versus mode every now and again when I have time.

Has really nobody in England managed to finish this game and has a save game I could copy?

If you ever come to Portugal, bring your memory card and I'll copy my game save to you, no problem with that. But if you really like this game and driving with it, I suggest you give yourself a chance. You'll get it (all things unlocked) if you want to, and all by yourself.
:)

Wow, thanks for the friendly advice and tips mate.:)

I'll make sure all the options are back to default when I get home and try again the free racing modes.

At them moment I'm trying to get S on all the stages up to level 12. I have mostly S and a few A at them moment.

I'll then try again the Speedway level.

Oh and don't count out me coming to Portugal, I frequently go to a Portuguese bar in my city in England and I've been to Spain lots of times, it would be nice to see Portugal also. I'm of Latin origin myself, came to UK when I was little, so I really like the Latin culture.;)

Hey by the way Sp Lisbon are 5th, they need to raise their game you know, 2 more points and they'll be in the top 3. FC Porto's top, again...

Latest Posts

Back