entry failed error while try to take part in a quick match

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 7 comments
Turkey
Turkey
talhaONE
guys when ı click any quick match event it loads the map.every thing is fine from now after fev seconds i see a black screen and it says matching complete waiting for other players.2 minutes ant ı see entry failed error that thing happens me a lot of time what can ı do?:confused::confused::confused:

Well I think nothing, I have it somethimes too. I think there is a problem with the network then, Most of this problems is not you're connection fault.

Joining a Quick Match is all about luck it seems. Sometimes you'll be in a race without any issues and other times you are simply not able to enter the lobby. For me, Quick Match has only worked a few times. After that, I couldn't join a single race.

Make sure your connection is wired and not being used too heavily at the time and it seems to improve things a little if you clear your cache beforehand. Hit start, options, network, and then clear the cache.

Other than that, it seems to be a case of timing and connecting when the race you're trying to join is coming to an end. Always take the chance to warm up to see if you've got a good connection as sometimes you can't control the car. It's AI driven. Quit and try again if it does as you haven't got a proper connection and will soon get disconnected.

Keep trying and you'll get in eventually.

If I encounter the error,
back out all the way to the GT6 Main Menu screen, not just the QM selection screen.
And try again.
99.9% of the time it works the second go

Back