Entry for this ranking event was closed at ... GT5 Time Trial Issue

• Thread starter Darkdog786
  • 4 comments
Darkdog786
Ok. May be i am not getting something. I thought this trial version was available till Jan 2010. I live in US so i started downloading the US version. Everything went smooth got the demo downloaded and then went to play Gt5 Time Trial Demo.

Now when i go to Events i get 2 options tuned car or non tuned car. Regardless of whatever option i pick when i click start race a Pop up comes up stating ;-

Entry for this ranking event was closed at 24/02/2010 18:00. Your time cannot be registered.

I mean i just want to play and it is not even letting me play ;--(. Can someone help me please.

try syncing your PS3's date and clock time via Internet and try accessing the event again. should work

Thanks alot guys. The system date was wrong on my PS3. It was showing June 2010 ;--). So i fixed it and everything work like a charm.

This may be good news, I was a bit worried that after the event is closed we may not get to play anymore but perhaps if we just set the system clock back it will allow us to continue playing. Hopefully it will work.

Back