Enzo against 330 P4

• Thread starter AlexDB9
  • 8 comments
Greece
Salonica
I entered the Ferrari event "La Festa Cavallino" with the Enzo at Monza. While I have no problem passing the other Ferrari cars, for the life of me I cannot overtake the leader of the pack, the 330 P4. The best I could do was finish 100 meters behind, in a 6 lap race mind you.

So, while on the straights Enzo is faster, the 330 P4 just zooms out of the corners, especially the chicanes. I even tuned the car and it's now with maxed out power and minimal weight. Still, I can't seem to pass that damn 330 P4. Is there any way to improve Enzo's braking and cornering? I'm a tuning noob. Or is the only hope to compete with another 330 P4?

I used the GT3 and it was a nightmare on sport soft tires.:lol:

The best but least inspiring way of beating the 330 is to not overtake till the last half of the last lap. It takes a few seconds for the possum playing 330 to react so you can get just enough of a lead to beat it. Pass it early and you'll see it fly up the road but it soon slows down again.

You're first mistake is using the enzo, if its anything like Gt5 and 6 with its oil tanker braking and turning capability's. Just use the Laf or the Gt3.

Back