V V12Carbon Messages 197 Messages C4MPT0N87 Jan 16, 2011 #1 Looking for some rares and le mans, thanks.
C claythrow Premium Messages 922 Jan 16, 2011 #2 Define rares? Off the top of my head, Ihave the sauber, the panoz, the viper 91, all mclarens, the '00 corvette c5 (the one that comes naturally race modded) the lexus is-200 GT....I have everything. We have also dealt before.
Define rares? Off the top of my head, Ihave the sauber, the panoz, the viper 91, all mclarens, the '00 corvette c5 (the one that comes naturally race modded) the lexus is-200 GT....I have everything. We have also dealt before.
tigersharkdude Messages 1,713 Messages tigersharkdude Jan 16, 2011 #3 I would love to have the white X1. Anything in my garage interest you? Link in sig
V V12Carbon Messages 197 Messages C4MPT0N87 Jan 16, 2011 #4 im interested in your alfa giulia "65 and mercedes clk gtr
Havok_ Messages 1,085 Concord MA Messages DiGiTaL_ Messages Digital_L30 Jan 16, 2011 #5 what's the mileage on the x2010?