Episode 2:A day with Chris at the Nurburgring + onboard (HD)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christhedude
  • 24 comments
  • 10,921 views
Messages
2,344
United Kingdom
Bristol UK
Messages
GTP_Chris
Hey guys,

made a little video of how a day with me at a race weekend looks like :sly:

Hope you guys enjoy and feedback is always welcome. (positive & negative)

If you're from Germany, you wont be able to view this video due to the retarded regulations regarding music content...





Chris
 
Last edited:
Brilliant stuff, Chris 👍

I was just wondering what you were driving in these days.
 
Wow ... amazing stuff, congratulations!!!👍 👍 👍
 
Funny intro. I am jealous!
 
I need to step my game up, I'm still an amateur! The 24 is in a couple of weeks, you gonna do that?
 
The physics engine could be better. Nice graphics though.
 
Awesome, must be a fantastic feeling knowing that you can attack such a notorious circuit.
 
The physics engine could be better. Nice graphics though.

^Ha! Pretty funny.^ By the way Chris, nice driving.
 
Chris, if you ever come to Zolder, let me know. I want to see you in action in real life.
 
Awesome Chris, great to see you're still out on the track 👍
 
Hi there, maybe you can change the music and upload a "germans viewable" version? Woulb be great 👍


(your right, that youtube music regualtions suck)
 
Great work! Thanks for sharing! :cheers:
 
That was sweet dude! Maybe if you ever come to Texas you could teach me a thing or two? ;) I know you wouldn't ever go to Texas if you had a gun to your head. :lol:
 
That was sweet dude! Maybe if you ever come to Texas you could teach me a thing or two? ;) I know you wouldn't ever go to Texas if you had a gun to your head. :lol:

lol why would you say that, ive been to Texas twice already.

Was racing and testing at MSR Housten in the Champcar Atlantics in 2006 2007:tup:

Was really nice there!
 
lol why would you say that, ive been to Texas twice already.

Was racing and testing at MSR Housten in the Champcar Atlantics in 2006 2007:tup:

Was really nice there!
What about Zolder?

I asked you first, lol. :p
 
What about Zolder?

I asked you first, lol. :p

hehe :P

i was testing formula bmw2 in zolder and it was awesome. very fast track, loved it. once im there again ill let u know :)
 
Thanks.

I definitely want to see you race!


Don't forget, ok?
 
lol why would you say that, ive been to Texas twice already.

Was racing and testing at MSR Housten in the Champcar Atlantics in 2006 2007:tup:

Was really nice there!

Houstons a lot better than Dallas. Well, its hard to say. If you come here, prepare to see Ferrari's everywhere.
 


Episode 2 is now up, leave a like, would really appreciate it!

Chris
 
Epic video Chris. 👍
 
hope you enjoyed it 👍

If you or anyone else would like to see more, my website and youtube channel are being updated daily.

My latest video from this year's Porsche Carrera Cup championship.
Helicopter footage.



on my channel and website are more races and onboard video's to watch. Also race reports for those interested.

http://www.christopherzoechling.com/

Would be cool if you could give my website a FB like :cheers:

Chris 👍
 
Done, are you racing in September's VLN??
 
I love how GTP has a tame racing driver, good stuff. 👍
 
Back