EPR sucks!

• Thread starter Cosmic
  • 12 comments

Cosmic

(Banned)
So, I guess the title caught your attention...

I haven't played GT4 for ages so I decided to buy EPR, which I did today.
It was sooooo worth it. I didn't except anything more than more real physics than GT4.
I've played EL mode a bit (RANKING 627), and DR which is challenging and FUN (16%).
I used the New Beetle in EL mode till I got it to LVL 7 and now I drive a Silvia S13.
I've also been trying to drift, especially on Bergen...sp? track with the S14 stock. It's way better than in GT4, way more fun too.

So I have 2 questions:
1 - If one of my cars gets to LVL 10 will it be at the same LVL in Time Attack / Free Race?
2 - What's FR : 22%

EDIT : Eat your heart out PD!
EDIT 2 : Intresting intro :lol:

Aw, and I was coming in here all ready to flame someone.

1) I think in Time Attack/Free Race you can select what level your car is (under settings?) - you don't have to have your Enthusia Life car at the same level or even at all! Basically, Enthusia Life and the other modes are completely separate from each other.

2) FR = Free Run mode. I think there's a % because you unlock reverse tracks (and cars) as you beat the normal (forward) ones with no black flags.

Enjoy Enthusia!

Aw, and I was coming in here all ready to flame someone.

1) I think in Time Attack/Free Race you can select what level your car is (under settings?) - you don't have to have your Enthusia Life car at the same level or even at all! Basically, Enthusia Life and the other modes are completely separate from each other.

2) FR = Free Run mode. I think there's a % because you unlock reverse tracks (and cars) as you beat the normal (forward) ones with no black flags.

Enjoy Enthusia!

Thank you!
I'll look take a look at it :)

haha, yeah great thread title! really got my attention. Anyways i cant really give you advice or anything because im still learing myself, the people on these forum will really help you though.
Welcome to the Enthusia family!

haha, yeah great thread title! really got my attention. Anyways i cant really give you advice or anything because im still learing myself, the people on these forum will really help you though.
Welcome to the Enthusia family!
:D
I've been really dissapointed with GT4, with EPR, it's the oppsite.
I'm planning on getting all 211 cars, all cars LVL 10 in EL to make the game last long :)

Edit : Do you unlock all cars by getting all ''S'' in DR mode?

Yeah i agree, enthusia has totally got me off GT4, its a awsum game.
Yeah you get all the cars by getting all "S" in DR, or if you race cleanly without any blackflags and you come first in free race then you will unlock the cars u beat. I still have to unlock all the cars myself. Too busy drifting!

Yeah i agree, enthusia has totally got me off GT4, its a awsum game.
Yeah you get all the cars by getting all "S" in DR, or if you race cleanly without any blackflags and you come first in free race then you will unlock the cars u beat. I still have to unlock all the cars myself. Too busy drifting!

Too busy drifting indeed :lol: GT4 didn't satisfy my drifting needs.
I'm already on DR LEVEL 6. Great fun but frustrating sometimes :grumpy:

First of all, PLEASE refrain yourself from coming up with intros like this just to get people to come to the specific thread. Remember that if you want to get blasted in a thread, all you have to do is come up with something purely bogus.

1.) The cars will NOT be at Level 10 in FR/TA if they are in EL. Enthusia Life is its own mode like the difference between GT Mode and Arcade Mode in GT4. The cars you earn in Enthusia Life will have to be earned by beating them in races without getting black flag fouls. Another way is simply to advance well in Driving Revolution mode. Push for "S" scores to get more cars for FR and TA modes only. Your progress in Driving Revolution does NOT impact Enthusia Life in any such manner except that you'll have a broader understanding of the game's physics.

2.) If you have "FR: 22%", it means "Free Run, 22% complete." DR is Driving Revolution. The FR percentage completion depends on how you are able to unlock new courses and access many cars. I have only a few more tracks to unlock as well as every remaining "R" Class car.

So that's it. And PLEASE don't resort yourself to cheap intros like this just to get people to respond to threads.

First of all, PLEASE refrain yourself from coming up with intros like this just to get people to come to the specific thread. Remember that if you want to get blasted in a thread, all you have to do is come up with something purely bogus.

1.) The cars will NOT be at Level 10 in FR/TA if they are in EL. Enthusia Life is its own mode like the difference between GT Mode and Arcade Mode in GT4. The cars you earn in Enthusia Life will have to be earned by beating them in races without getting black flag fouls. Another way is simply to advance well in Driving Revolution mode. Push for "S" scores to get more cars for FR and TA modes only. Your progress in Driving Revolution does NOT impact Enthusia Life in any such manner except that you'll have a broader understanding of the game's physics.

2.) If you have "FR: 22%", it means "Free Run, 22% complete." DR is Driving Revolution. The FR percentage completion depends on how you are able to unlock new courses and access many cars. I have only a few more tracks to unlock as well as every remaining "R" Class car.

So that's it. And PLEASE don't resort yourself to cheap intros like this just to get people to respond to threads.

Well I couldn't come up with a good title :dopey:

Thank you for explaining how stuff works. But if I complete all S in DR I'll unock all cars, right?
And that also means that in EL mode it will take ages before I get all cars....

And that also means that in EL mode it will take ages before I get all cars....
Well, you want Enthu to last long, do you? There you go!
Nah, I'm still trying to get my hands on the NA2 NSX-R ... it takes a time but it's really worth it.

Yeah, that's right. You get more cars with racking up the "S" scores. I have all the cars from Class F to Class A in Free Run and Time Attack. So keep doing well in Driving Revolution. You'll be seeing cars you probably don't have in Enthusia Life if you keep up the good work.

So get the job done in Driving Revolution! You dig?

Back