Erebus Motorsport Petition to include Erebus liveries in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter 05XR8
  • 32 comments
  • 3,675 views
I suppose ultimately, given the presence of the Bathhurst track, and to be fair to this team's rivals, the basic field of Aussie/Asia V8 series should be there.

Given the popularity of these series vs say F1/LM/NASCAR, I wouldn't hold my breath for this happening.
 
I see this less as a genuine attempt to enrich GT6's content spectrum and more as a poorly timed and half-assed way of getting attention.

EDIT: LOL. This thing isn't even official, both of the Erebus GT/V8 FB pages make no mention of this poll. Facepalm.

Theres a thread just for these types of posts!
 
Last edited:
Erebus Motorsport are still in need of about 50 signatures before their petition is officially sent to Polyphony Digital. Just takes a few seconds to sign up if you havent done so. Whether you care for V8's or not, lets see what happens.

Updates about V8 Supercars last race of the season at Homebush this weekend, are in the V8SC thread.
 
Back