Error 8002E5B0

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTRacer22
  • 4 comments
  • 959 views

GTRacer22

photographer and racing enthusiast
Premium
Messages
8,117
United States
Michigan
Messages
CWM_GTRacer22
So, whenever I click the lobby button in the main menu to go online, it makes the sound and just sits there. After like 30 seconds, the PSN error sound occurs and I'm brought to a PSN screen that says:

image.jpg​

So then, I hit the back button, and it takes me to the main menu, when another small screen pops up, saying that I have to agree to the Terms of Use, even though I already have.

image.jpg​

Then, another one pops up after I hit ok, and tells me to agree to the terms of use.

image.jpg​

No matter how many times I agree to the terms of use and try again, it still pops up, every time. Is anyone else having this problem? And if so, has anyone solved it? Thanks! :cheers:

Edit: It is working fine now, I have no idea what just happened... :confused:
 
Last edited:
Yea thanks for the tip, but I tried that, and I quit the game and re-entered. I also just happened to click on the notifications tab, and it did the same thing. Probably does it with the GT Store and the Seasonal Events tab too. That's the internet for ya....

Edit: it's working now.... I don't know why.... :confused:
 
Back