Error CE-222032 when starting up GT7

Brazil
Brazil
Hi Racers, getting this error message CE-222032 when starting the game (GT7 - on disc) I see others get it in the game, I can't even get in! Any help would be appreciated, since all other race games working perfectly, including GTS. Thanks in advance!

I got this error now. After it reporting which error number occured, it finally gave me GT7's top off-line mode menu. It is not responding beyond that.

I got this error now. After it reporting which error number occured, it finally gave me GT7's top off-line mode menu. It is not responding beyond that.
I thought it was a problem with my disc, so I tried other games on disc and they all worked. Then, this morning, I insisted and after a few tries ... bang, back it came! But it crashes when rendering photos now ... well, at least it's playable on line again ... but the mystery remains.

I have rebuilt the PS4's database. Reset its cache. Nothing has changed.

The next step is probably to delete my install and re-install GT7 again.

Edit: After powering down my router and getting back on-line, I was able to run GT7 normally.

Last edited:
Hi Racers, getting this error message CE-222032 when starting the game (GT7 - on disc) I see others get it in the game, I can't even get in! Any help would be appreciated, since all other race games working perfectly, including GTS. Thanks in advance!
Hi Guys,
I have this error CE-222032 since few weeks. GT7 doesn't work on PS5. I can't even see a menu of GT7.
Other games are working normally. Does anyone have any clue what to do?
I already reinstalled GT7, removed the game saves, restored PS5 to the default and it's still the same! :( :(
PLEASE HELP...

Last edited:
Back