Error Code 2:6399= Does this mean maintenance?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eddierome84
  • 12 comments
  • 1,374 views
I wouldnt get your hopes up.
 
I ask because I did find a older GT5 post concerning that code,but the responses were very vague.
 
Do you have UPnP enabled on your router and do you have Ports Forwarding? If you have both, than it causes this error because both settings block each other. Means you don´t have access to the update server of the game. What version of GT6 are you playing? 1.03?
 
Do you have UPnP enabled on your router and do you have Ports Forwarding? If you have both, than it causes this error because both settings block each other. Means you don´t have access to the update server of the game. What version of GT6 are you playing? 1.03?
Running 1.03 and have never had that issue. That is why I was thinking a server side issue.
 
Mmmh. In a german forum they say, this error comes up, when connection to the update server is lost. Means, you won´t get updates. It also is related to a specific type of router.

Look up your router settings. Enable UPnP and disable Ports Forwarding and then reset router. (PS3 OFF). Once the router is up and running, try logging in. It could also be an DNS Setting issue.

There is a thread related to this in here....

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/psn-error-80028ed6-today-error-8002e5b0.300740/#post-9267057
 
I just seen it PSN undergoing maintenance here in the states also. Thanks for the Upnp advice, I think I might leave it on to see if it makes a difference with connection speed/quality.
 
Well, that's just weird with the maintenance. I wasn't even aware there was any maintenance going on and my PS3 logged into the PSN like normal (and I was logged in from 17:30 to 21:15). Surely I shouldn't have been able to log in?
 
I had the same trouble this morning. Seems like something is happening....
 
Back