Error Code E-8055A800 when signing into Sport Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jte
  • 65 comments
  • 8,069 views
They released an update last night and still no luck for me. I tried signing out my PS4 account and and signing back in as well :l

my heart bleeds for you everytime i see you post. if I were you I'd be hammering GT instagram, twitter everything for a response
 
They released an update last night and still no luck for me. I tried signing out my PS4 account and and signing back in as well :l
wow! we are lost with this. smh & smh
 
i hit kaz up on twitter about the error code. Nada!!
 
They released an update last night and still no luck for me. I tried signing out my PS4 account and and signing back in as well :l
Gr8Black - what of the chances that will start over the game?
 
I donno but in the update patch notes there was a "suspended accounts notice" where it stated that peoples accounts that were connected to the accounts of people hacking n stuff will be suspended and no longer able to play sport mode features. So is it that because somebody hacked my GT account, now I can't play sport mode after PD fixes the issue even tho I have nothing to do with it? I hope this ain't true
 
I donno but in the update patch notes there was a "suspended accounts notice" where it stated that peoples accounts that were connected to the accounts of people hacking n stuff will be suspended and no longer able to play sport mode features. So is it that because somebody hacked my GT account, now I can't play sport mode after PD fixes the issue even tho I have nothing to do with it? I hope this ain't true
mmmm. I believe the user are the people who were modifying the game in such a way as to win races by cutting through game breaks etc. Try calling Sony and see!
 
Back