error with online

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr Evil
  • 9 comments
  • 683 views
Messages
496
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Mr--Nemesis
Hi
i get this error . any advice ?

pic.php
 
I used to have connection issues in GT5 when trying to get online.. I found that plugging my PS3 into the internet with an Ethernet cable instead of using wireless solved it. But I then upgraded my internet speed and the problem is totally gone.. Hope it helps :)
 
thanks mate . im already on Ethernet cable and the internet speed is 16 MB
any advice ?
 
Hi
i get this error . any advice ?

pic.php

I Always use a Ethernet cable because it is more stable. I have almost no problems with the internet. I never go out of a lobby due internet problems. I had sometimes the same message in GT5 though, there really isn't a big problem, just reselect open lobby until it works. I wouldn't worry, have had the same message in GT5 quite often but I never had a single problem when I'm in a lobby.
 
It's normal, when it happens to me, I restart my PS3.
 
16MB or 16mb?
What is the difference ؟ :/

I Always use a Ethernet cable because it is more stable. I have almost no problems with the internet. I never go out of a lobby due internet problems. I had sometimes the same message in GT5 though, there really isn't a big problem, just reselect open lobby until it works. I wouldn't worry, have had the same message in GT5 quite often but I never had a single problem when I'm in a lobby.
thanks man . I appreciate that advice
It's normal, when it happens to me, I restart my PS3.
than you my friend .
 
He means if you mean 16 MegaBit or 16 MegaByte. Normally internetspeed is counted in megabit, so you probably mean megabit I guess. ;)

When my internet speed was 10 mb/s I was already able to run 4 star lobbies in GT5, I now have 20 mb/s. So the 16 mb/s you have will be enough I guess. ;)
 
i did ps3 system update then it let me go online again.
 
He means if you mean 16 MegaBit or 16 MegaByte. Normally internetspeed is counted in megabit, so you probably mean megabit I guess. ;)

When my internet speed was 10 mb/s I was already able to run 4 star lobbies in GT5, I now have 20 mb/s. So the 16 mb/s you have will be enough I guess. ;)

ahh i get it . i have 16 MegaBit :D
thanks for replay mate
i did ps3 system update then it let me go online again.
which update ? im on last pdate i guess ?
 
Back