ERRS 125K presented by the ORRL

• Thread starter mexgamer
  • 7 comments
Mexico
California, US
mexgamer
ERRS125Kannouncement.jpg

www.offroadracingleague.org/gt5-series

Don't forget to sign-up! Also you might want to arrive early.
You'll only have 20 minutes to set your best lap, that's only enough time to run a practice lap and then a timed lap since Nurburgring 24h is a very long track!

ERRSannouncement.jpg

I really like this idea,but I am a little confused.It says unlimited pp and weight,but then says tuning prohibited.So can I buy parts and weight reductions or not.Or am i missing something.

I really like this idea,but I am a little confused.It says unlimited pp and weight,but then says tuning prohibited.So can I buy parts and weight reductions or not.Or am i missing something.
Thanks for asking! Good question, what it means is that you can buy a brand new WRC car, change the oil get new tires and you are good to go. You cannot buy parts as that would break the rules and the server wouldn't let you in but the reason why there is no limit for PP, weight an power is that all four WRC cars have different numbers for all that! If I put a limit for say PP then one car would benefit from it but another one would be at disadvantage. Basically, as they are (Modern WRC cars) are already balanced BUT they have different PP, weight and power so limiting them would put some at disadvantage.
Tuning is prohibited because I want us to race with stock WRC cars (minus tires and oil), without this restriction PP could be increased A LOT!

Thanks for asking! Good question, what it means is that you can buy a brand new WRC car, change the oil get new tires and you are good to go. You cannot buy parts as that would break the rules and the server wouldn't let you in but the reason why there is no limit for PP, weight an power is that all four WRC cars have different numbers for all that! If I put a limit for say PP then one car would benefit from it but another one would be at disadvantage. Basically, as they are (Modern WRC cars) are already balanced BUT they have different PP, weight and power so limiting them would put some at disadvantage.
Tuning is prohibited because I want us to race with stock WRC cars (minus tires and oil), without this restriction PP could be increased A LOT!

Thanks,that makes since now.I was asking my son if he understood before I asked you here.I think he was a little lost at first too.I'll test these ares out on some of the tracks and see if i can drive them.If so I may just sign up.I'm not the best racer,maybe average.I'm also disabled,and on meds that make racing a little crazy at times.I'll let you know something soon.It also looks like you put a lot of thought into this.Very good job. :cheers:

Thanks,that makes since now.I was asking my son if he understood before I asked you here.I think he was a little lost at first too.I'll test these ares out on some of the tracks and see if i can drive them.If so I may just sign up.I'm not the best racer,maybe average.I'm also disabled,and on meds that make racing a little crazy at times.I'll let you know something soon.It also looks like you put a lot of thought into this.Very good job. :cheers:

I consider myself an average driver too and I find these cars fairly easy to drive! (And I'm using a controller!). Even with all the assists off these cars are easier to drive than most, the only thing you have to watch is the break; don't break while turning the wheels because you might lose control. I've done it and I almost always lose control. The driving line will sometimes suggest you to break while turning and I think you should try to avoid this. That's about the only thing you have to worry with these cars, other than that you can even floor the gas out of a turn and you will still be fine! Oh and thanks! Feedback is always welcomed!

Before i commit to this,we will have to run a few laps together.I don't have much online experience.I'd hate to waste your time,and possibly take a slot someone more qualified could use.

Before i commit to this,we will have to run a few laps together.I don't have much online experience.I'd hate to waste your time,and possibly take a slot someone more qualified could use.

Well we have many spots open right now! :) But sure! Send me a message on PSN to run a few laps together.

That was some of the best racing I've ever been in. I appreciate how clean you guys raced me. I really hope more people join, there's plenty of room!

Next time though, I'm gonna win darn it and don't care if there's 100 people racing...lol

Back