Escape from Tarkov & Arena

• Thread starter inCloud
  • 92 comments
Both aren't p2w. But I don't like those boosters. For me reason to buy EoD was Season pass + Arena.

This isn't DLC, its basically another game. DLCs will be integrated into regular Tarkov PvPvE mode.

IMO, PvE thing would be available for 20-35$ in the future, current price tag is a joke. As an EoD player, would buy upgrade for 20$ easily.
You pay extra and gain a few advantages over players with the standard version, that is pay to win to me.

Anyway, the price for this version is just insane. This would cost me $286 cad to upgrade from the standard version, not including taxes. What are they smoking at BSG? I want some.

that is pay to win to me
Not sure how it helps with winning. Still unfair advantage.
What are they smoking at BSG
Most likely same stuff they did in the past. 100+ edition was only way to guarantee access to alpha for year(?). Some would pay extra for this edition and few months after there will be cheaper edition with less boosters and PvE.

You should keep in mind that this mode cost more to maintain and cutting playerbase into two entities.

PvE will be available as 6 months trial for EoD holders.

Last edited:
Damage control.jpg

1) Upgrade from EoD is 50% cheaper, EoD will get few new features.
2) EoD wouldn't get PvE until release, but after release it would be free of charge
3) There would be standalone upgrade with early access to PvE mode in near future, -70% off for EoD

Let's say, its waaay better than I thought.

Back