Jiboudou Messages 29 Messages Jiboudou Feb 6, 2011 #1 I would like to trade one of them for a Miura, a F2007 or you can make an offer, Thank you.
Jiboudou Messages 29 Messages Jiboudou Feb 6, 2011 #2 I have traded the escudo for the Miura, but I still have the XJ220. I'll be able to trade after the reset
I have traded the escudo for the Miura, but I still have the XJ220. I'll be able to trade after the reset
B big_davey_b Messages 565 Messages big_davey_b Feb 6, 2011 #3 What would you be looking for in exchange for the Jag? If you're collecting the historic race cars like the Miura, i've got pretty much all of them.
What would you be looking for in exchange for the Jag? If you're collecting the historic race cars like the Miura, i've got pretty much all of them.
B big_davey_b Messages 565 Messages big_davey_b Feb 6, 2011 #4 duplicte post. Sorry. Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
DaxCobra Messages 9,310 Norwich,Norfolk Messages GTP_DaxCobra Feb 6, 2011 #5 big_davey_b What would you be looking for in exchange for the Jag? If you're collecting the historic race cars like the Miura, i've got pretty much all of them. Click to expand... Ill trade my XJ220 for a muira
big_davey_b What would you be looking for in exchange for the Jag? If you're collecting the historic race cars like the Miura, i've got pretty much all of them. Click to expand... Ill trade my XJ220 for a muira
B big_davey_b Messages 565 Messages big_davey_b Feb 6, 2011 #7 I can do my Miura for your Jag. I'm also able to trade at reset. So if you want to go ahead, i'll pop you a friend request.
I can do my Miura for your Jag. I'm also able to trade at reset. So if you want to go ahead, i'll pop you a friend request.
Jiboudou Messages 29 Messages Jiboudou Feb 6, 2011 #8 big_davey_b I can do my Miura for your Jag. I'm also able to trade at reset. So if you want to go ahead, i'll pop you a friend request. Click to expand... I already have the Miura, I traded it for the Escudo.
big_davey_b I can do my Miura for your Jag. I'm also able to trade at reset. So if you want to go ahead, i'll pop you a friend request. Click to expand... I already have the Miura, I traded it for the Escudo.
B big_davey_b Messages 565 Messages big_davey_b Feb 6, 2011 #9 So what would you be looking for in exchange for the Jag then?
Jiboudou Messages 29 Messages Jiboudou Feb 6, 2011 #10 big_davey_b So what would you be looking for in exchange for the Jag then? Click to expand... I will trade it to somebody at 7pm for a F2007, sorry
big_davey_b So what would you be looking for in exchange for the Jag then? Click to expand... I will trade it to somebody at 7pm for a F2007, sorry