Escudo anyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter PINION 6
  • 13 comments
  • 1,199 views

PINION 6

(Banned)
Messages
83
Messages
Rumplestiltskin
Quick question.......
Are all second hand cars STANDARD?
More to the point has anyone baught the 98' Escudo and could you run it in cockpit mode? ......im suspecting no and i dont want to blow 1.9 mill for a bumper view car.... awsome as the Escudos are.
Thanks anyone who knows.
 
I haven't even seen the damn car anywhere.. How do you get one?
 
Used Car Dealership ... I saw it yesterday, but I couldn't afford it ... :(
 
Last edited:
All cars in the UCD are standard, yes.
 
They are all standard.

Even if you saw something like a Mercedes SLR '03 or BMW M5 '05, you have to note that those are different than the ones you have at the premium dealership.

I suppose if you like the Escudos that much the bumber view shouldn't matter as it's still better than not having the car in the game at all.
 
All UCD and OCD cars are Standard.
Including the Escudo and the FGT.
 
Why did they make the FGT standard? It seems so stupid to me...
 
Why did they make the FGT standard? It seems so stupid to me...

Don't know, add that to the 4,252,502 other strange things PD did with this game.
 
The vast majority of cars in the UCD are Standard. A few are Premium, but they're pretty few and far between.
As others have stated, this is incorrect - if it's in the UCD, is standard. If it's in a dealership, it's premium. No exceptions.

So PINION 6, if you don't want an Escudo because you can't use cockpit mode, feel free to gift it to me. ;)
 
Thanks racenuts........ shame about that, i cant run bumper view, just cant, and ill sell that FGT when im finished with it.
Anyone got any influence at polyphony.... im hoping they make a NEW Escudo with a cockpit.
To anyone who dosent know about Escudo's they are a rally king BUT a tarmac wepon,
take time with your tarmac settings and they can run with top LM cars, and if you dont mind bumper view then that will be the best 1.9mill you ever spend.
And to those that do know......you are tuning masters!!!!!!!!!!
 
Thanks racenuts........ shame about that, i cant run bumper view, just cant, and ill sell that FGT when im finished with it.
Anyone got any influence at polyphony.... im hoping they make a NEW Escudo with a cockpit.
To anyone who dosent know about Escudo's they are a rally king BUT a tarmac wepon,
take time with your tarmac settings and they can run with top LM cars, and if you dont mind bumper view then that will be the best 1.9mill you ever spend.
And to those that do know......you are tuning masters!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the car in GT2, don't like it that much in GT5.
 
Out of curiousity, why is cockpit view so important? I run bumper/roof almost religiously, unless its raining and I want to see the cool rain effects. And even then, unless its a downpour I avoid it, since the windshield says downpour, the external says light drizzle.

I'm just wondering, since im much faster in bumper/roof then with a bumpy ole cockpit bouncing around in my face blocking my view.
 
I bought an Escudo this morning and it does the baddest donuts imaginable. They left my 6 year old son speechless.
 
TB
As others have stated, this is incorrect - if it's in the UCD, is standard. If it's in a dealership, it's premium. No exceptions.

So PINION 6, if you don't want an Escudo because you can't use cockpit mode, feel free to gift it to me. ;)
I could've sworn I saw a few, but I guess I was mistaken.
 
Back