Escudo, mclarenf1 gtr, f2007, f10, BMW V12 LM

  • Thread starter Thread starter TRD TERCEL
  • 7 comments
  • 600 views
Messages
188
Messages
GUSER1997
WANTED
Escudo, mclarenf1 gtr, f2007, f10, BMW V12 LM

I can offer 1/1 trade for any car below.

787B
FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR
FERRARI P4
CARBON X1
CITROEN GT RACE CAR
CASTROL SUPRA
RE ANEMIYA RX7
2J RACE CAR
IMPREZA SUPER TOURING CAR
BLUE FGT
SAUBER C9
 
Last edited:
I have the Sauber C9 and the P4 and I'm interested in the F2007 and the Mclaren F1 GTR but I can't trade the P4 now because I sent it to a friend to do the historic car event so you have to wait for it
my psn id is Kratos-Mirko-95
 
Hi i have
FERRARI P4
CARBON X1
CITROEN GT RACE CAR
CASTROL SUPRA
RE ANEMIYA RX7
2J RACE CAR
IMPREZA SUPER TOURING CAR
BLUE FGT
SAUBER C9

and also

Ferrari F10
Toyota Gt-One
 
sorry its the other way around.
 
Sorry I understood that you were interested to the below cars not that you have it sorry lol
 
you don't have a toyota GT-ONE? I've been looking for one and I have the McLaren F1 GTR race car to trade
 
I can trade the Escudo for the 2J tomorrow, ok?
 
F2007 for the 787B? Whats the mileage on the 787B?
 
Back