Escudo Racecar

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you all know the Escudo Race car is a very beast car except for its handling. Is there any way to make it handling better then a brick trying to swim? im trying very hard to beat the GT World Championship but i cant win on turning oriented maps. So if you have any suggestions id like to here them. Btw i got the Escudo Race car before i even completed beginner mode. Still I need any suggestions even if its the car to buy to beat these races if not the Escudo. And if any1 can explain to me how to do the flywheel trick that would be nice too. :)

As you all know the Escudo Race car is a very beast car except for its handling. Is there any way to make it handling better then a brick trying to swim?

No. Especially if you're not very experienced. Learn to use your brakes alot. Learn proper racing lines.

im trying very hard to beat the GT World Championship but i cant win on turning oriented maps. So if you have any suggestions id like to here them.

Oooh, i got some advice. Sell the Excuse-o! Buy something more competent. :ouch: Something that actually corners with some accuracy.

Btw i got the Escudo Race car before i even completed beginner mode. Still I need any suggestions even if its the car to buy to beat these races if not the Escudo. And if any1 can explain to me how to do the flywheel trick that would be nice too. :)

Look i understand why you're using this monster. It's because you look at its specs and go: "wow, look at all taht power! Now i'm gunna win win win!!! Any1 in my way watch out!!!"

Well now you have hopefully learned a thing or 2. Power ain't everything.

And when you asked YESTERDAY, I explained PRECISELY how you could find the answer to this very old question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back