Escudo wanted badly!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quincy12
  • 11 comments
  • 544 views
Messages
51
I JUST missed this thing in my used car dealer which is massively annoying, anyone willing to trade me one for something? I have various things like the Bentley Speed 8, Mclaren GTR, 787b, etc etc. Let me know. Oh and i am willing to trade right away, i can send anything as it all comes from my main account.
 
I have an escudo, do you ahve an rx-7 LM car?
 
afraid not buddy, anything else you may be interested in? I know it doesn't help that i don't have a car list but i started making one and gave up..
 
Do you have any tickets?
 
Do you have an altezza touring car or a cappucino?
 
I've an Escudo. I don't really want anything besides the Mclaren GTR or the 787B. What is your PSN ID?
 
Last edited:
Do you have an altezza touring car or a cappucino?

Ive got a race modded cappucino which i used for the seasonal events, is that what you mean?
 
Darn it's race modded?
 
I got escudo.

I would take 787b for it
 
have one
looking for seasonal event cars 5 & 6
pm please
 
I've got an Escudo. Would like the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car if you've got it. Interested?
 
If you haven't yet picked up the Escudo, let me know, and just give me an idea of some decent cars you'd be willing to part with for it...
 
Back