eShots: Now with Horizon 2! (11th Oct)

• Thread starter E28
  • 56 comments
Been very busy with the photo mode already i see :P. Some very nice shots. really like the first speedster shot in the tunnel. good composition 👍

I certainly have, photo mode on this game is seriously addictive. :lol: Thanks for stopping by.
Great sense of speed on the Jag. cant wait to see more!

Thanks, glad you liked the shots of the Jag.

Slammed

8136267853_dd5650e470_c.jpg

8136267457_f4d187be2c_c.jpg

I know I've already posted pictures of this Beetle, but when I found out about this awesome glitch (thanks Loaded!) I just had to take some more...

Agreed. Damn good looking.

Also I kind of hate you for having the Virage I was unable to get my pre-order for reasons I wishn't revisit. :P

It's got a character - I could see it as Herbie's antagonist in a totally brotastic reboot, lmao.

That is damn good looking.

Haha, glad you like it. Thanks again for showing me that glitch. ;)

Agreed. Damn good looking.

Also I kind of hate you for having the Virage I was unable to get my pre-order for reasons I wishn't revisit. :P

Thanks, and unlucky, hopefully it'll be released as DLC soon. :)

Love the Beetle!

Thanks, it's currently my favourite cruiser.

VXR
It's got a character - I could see it as Herbie's antagonist in a totally brotastic reboot, lmao.

I'd watch that. :lol:

This must be my favourite barn find shot. I keep forgetting to shoot one myself... :boggled:

Thanks, I just had to take a shot of those bullet holes. :lol:

M5

8136504923_b9c50840ae_c.jpg

8136505287_c6ac283198_c.jpg

8136505491_e93a3c1971_c.jpg

Last one for me, also. Seen two new M5s in the last day. One blue, one silver. Much nicer in that blue.

Last one, thirded.

Has a bit of a road trip feeling to it. Or maybe I just wanna go on a road trip now. :lol:

Last one does it for me, I fancy the freeway shots.

Thanks, glad you liked it.

VXR
Last one for me, also. Seen two new M5s in the last day. One blue, one silver. Much nicer in that blue.

I've yet to see an F10 M5 in real life, so I'm pretty jealous. :lol:

Last one, thirded.

Has a bit of a road trip feeling to it. Or maybe I just wanna go on a road trip now. :lol:

Cheers T-12, I actually took that while doing a miniature road trip to Red Rock. :lol:

California in Colorado (Preview)

8139594088_42285de821_c.jpg

This was going to be a big shot, but it wouldn't upload to forza.net, so I had to do it as a normal photo. :(

Digging the title. :P

There was an F10 parked outside of the store a couple of months back while I was going to the supermarket, and then on the same day an R35 sped past in Ultimate Opal (or at least that's what it looked like, it was dark after I came out of the market).

Then, last week Friday I saw an SLS. :lol:

My area isn't the richest, but I see a surprisingly high amount of expensive metal.

The Cali is good, you justt need to mess with the aperture a bit more! To much is in focus.

Liking the M5 set, that colour really suits the horizon scenery. Second shot could do with some aperture but still my fav out of the 3

Flyin' Miata (B)

|Click for big|

Wow, it's been so long. Sorry I haven't updated this in a while, I haven't played Horizon very much and when I do I just cruise. I'll try to do more regular updates in the future. :cheers:

Back Road Battle
#7 on the M5 set is nice, good composition and lighting
Thanks, sometimes you feel you just have to take a picture because the lighting is so perfect. :lol:

Wow :drool: @E28 the first one is just so bonkers.
I think bonkers pretty much sums up the graphics on this game!

So, on a road trip to San Giovanni, I got into a little race with a Viper. My F40 came out on top of course. :lol:

My lord that last shot!

Some of them need some more exposure, but that last one is perfect.

I like how the lights of the Fulvia illuminate the back of the F40 which illuminates the back of the Viper.

Back