esperante

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrudusV
  • 11 comments
  • 539 views
Messages
30
this is just for esperante owners. is it just me or does this thing turn worse than the escudo. has anyone else noticed it and if you have how did you fix it
 
i dont know what you are talking about. try balancing the downforce so it is more front end bias.
 
it's alot better than the escudo, but if the tires get past yellow, ur screwed
 
yea, i did notice that with the car.
 
does anyone know which car is best to enter the Silver Arrows race in Amateur League with
 
Esperante - I set the front downforce to more than the rear, and also the VCD controller is set to 27%.
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Esperante - I set the front downforce to more than the rear, and also the VCD controller is set to 27%.

:odd: I wish I could put VCD on my esperante:odd:
 
I couldn't help but notice that the GTR-1 is "CLASSED" with the permier cars, for instance the R390 LM, and the GT-One Race car... When it comes to the track against these cars, it seems to lack the ability to keep up. Sure, sticking a turbo on or the N/A which ever it takes, i can't remember off the top of my head, may help, but fact is, It Can't keep its pace. Handling wise... I think its Average. Nothing Special but nothing attrocious. True comment about once the thre grip gets on or past yellow. It slides like grease.
 
Back