ET's Release Modular Led Numbers Kit

• Thread starter EmanuelT
  • 3 comments
Belgium
Belgium
EmanuelT
Hey Guys,

Inspired by CSRT_Speed_Wired's Digit decals & juanma1002's Digital panels I decided to make another modular kit. This time for Led panels that display race numers, just like these:

24h Zolder RPD night shot.jpg

So anyway, you can upload the decal's strait to your GT7 or GT Sport decal uploader or simply modify in them in a svg editor like Adobe Illustrator.
I did make them so that you can combine them in the livery editor for maximum customization possibilities but feel free to use as you like as long as it's not commercial.

Some features:
  • Set number colors in livery editor
  • for use in banners, bodywork and windows
  • many combinations possible

I recommend setting the led number's opacity to 50% in the livery editor since the opacity doesn't work the same as in the SVG editor.

Personally I prefer the led number in the banner, the small cables are a neat detail I think.

Post some results you guys get.

Cheers

Have fun!

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-28 at 12.43.54 AM (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-28 at 12.43.54 AM (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-28 at 12.43.54 AM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-28 at 12.43.54 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Inspired by CSRT_Speed_Wired's Digit decals & juanma1002's Digital panels I decided to make another modular kit. This time for Led panels that display race numers, just like these:

View attachment 1166553

So anyway, you can upload the decal's strait to your GT7 or GT Sport decal uploader or simply modify in them in a svg editor like Adobe Illustrator.
I did make them so that you can combine them in the livery editor for maximum customization possibilities but feel free to use as you like as long as it's not commercial.

Some features:
  • Set number colors in livery editor
  • for use in banners, bodywork and windows
  • many combinations possible

I recommend setting the led number's opacity to 50% in the livery editor since the opacity doesn't work the same as in the SVG editor.

Personally I prefer the led number in the banner, the small cables are a neat detail I think.

Post some results you guys get.

Cheers

Have fun!

View attachment 1166555
View attachment 1166556View attachment 1166557View attachment 1166558

Awesome idea — do you have a link to the assets or decals on the gt site?

Hi,

If im not mistaken you can add them here:

You can also find the modular race number kit here:

Last edited:
Back