ETS2 Update 1.23 (new wheel customization)

• Thread starter HuskyGT
  • 9 comments
United States
Utah
So ETS2 v1.23 will be launching soon (no date given) and we will be getting a very interesting new wheel customization system. So far SCS has shown this new wheel option in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 platform, however, it will be released for ATS in v1.2 as well.

I can see new icons for wheels now, and some new additions seen in popular wheel mods from 50k. Apparently we'll be able to choose the protection ring and center hub separately from the actual wheel disc. Very nice!

Now, considering the differences between European and American truck wheels (Euro wheels shown here), I'm curious to see if new wheels will be added to ATS.

I better get some episodes recorded, since this will certainly break mods. But this is a very welcome edition. I love the micro-customisibility now. Only gripe I still have is the lack of LED strobes. But customising wheels? Bring it on!

I better get some episodes recorded, since this will certainly break mods. But this is a very welcome edition. I love the micro-customisibility now. Only gripe I still have is the lack of LED strobes. But customising wheels? Bring it on!

The best so far of ETS2 and ATS is these:

http://atsmods.lt/big-t-flash-beacon/

beacons.jpg

Its the original mod. I just updated it for ATS, and mod manager.

Don't you think this should go in the ATS mods thread? BTW, thank you so much for it. I have been looking for a good lights mod.

Never thought of it, but I sure can add in there :D

Probably should have a mods list for ETS2, too. Considering that it still has a couple of years of life left!

Back