EU Stealth Car Code Unused *All 6 Cars* Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter rapture206
  • 29 comments
  • 1,579 views
Messages
96
Messages
rapture206
As stated in the title i have an UNUSED Stealth Car code from my signature edition in the UK
The Single code grants access to all 6 of the Stealth Cars in the EU region

After mainly X2010's of various colours except the vettle as i have that already

Although will think about other offers too, so don't be shy

May the Best Trader Win :)

*EU CODE ONLY*
 
thanks for the offer Oz , I have got whats in your garage mate and really after various X1's in different colours for it
 
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car? Want to trade?
 
Check your PM's 👍
 
I have 850 Diffrent Cars

Will give you (with Reason) as much as you need!!!
 
Beefed up my offer.



Its not worth anything... that car has been birthday glitched to deathhhhh

I didn't do the glitch so for me it's very well worth ;)
Don't worry mate... do you want a Miura?
 
what cars are they?

I have both Ferrari F1s, FGT (blue) X2010 Prototype (carbon) plus more check my sig for full list
 
Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model

Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model

Mazda 787B Stealth Model

McLaren F1 Stealth Model

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model

Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model

Also would people please post on the forum rather than pm me ..... honestly i get confused enough lol
 
I give you 6 coloured x1 of your choice, one for each stealth car.

Only problem is stack back with trades for best part of week
 
I give you 6 coloured x1 of your choice, one for each stealth car.

Only problem is stack back with trades for best part of week

thats a fantastic offer you have there and obviously would norally snap your hand off but best part of a week hmmmmm was kinda looking for a bit sooner
 
I only want the audi and F1

I have diffrent 850 cars, will give you as many as you want..

just say how many!!
 
I only want the audi and F1

I have diffrent 850 cars, will give you as many as you want..

just say how many!!

The only problem is chalky its a single code for all 6 cars or i would split it to try and make it fair
 
ok then, i'll take all 6, i'll give you as many cars as you want!!how many??
 
only 1 x1

x1's are easy to get trading cars for!! I'm hoping you want a collection of rare cars (saving you grinding time) that are not flouded onto the market (yet)
 
X2010 Prototype (carbon) + 1 other from my garage would be my offer, midnight tonight they could be with you check my sig, for full list of my cars.
 
Gotta pop out for a bit so ill be back in about an hour , keep the offers coming and i'm sure we can make a deal before the trade window tonight 12am gmt
 
ill give you five bugatti veyrons in all different colours fully tuned to 1256bhp?
 
ok then, i'll take all 6, i'll give you as many cars as you want!!how many??

Back again ... sorry not really after veyrons m8 but good luck
 
Think the code has gone if the deal goes through ... Thanks for your interest guys

deal went through .............. Thread closed !!
 
Last edited:
do you want
peuguet 905 race car
or
ford gt lm race car
 
I can offer you 2x Ferrari F1's and whatever else I have in my garage (300+ Cars). I also have 15 million credits, so I can buy virtually any car for you from the dealership and forward it to you. I would really love those codes from you. :)
 
Back