Euro GT500 Division 1 Round 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter xStretch-
  • 4 comments
  • 846 views
Messages
924
Cyprus
North London
Messages
StretchY-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUkNdM5H208

Hey guys, I'm doing a few vids on a series I'm in.

Youtube is full of Cod videos whats a shame there should be more GT videos!

Anyway, if you like it and subscribe it would help a lot guys.

Thanks!
 
That's a nice race. Looks like a lot of good drivers competed in it. I'm also competing in a GT500 championship, so I hope I get as nice races as this one.
 
I really enjoyed that video, seemed like a good race. I think ABS makes you faster but you have to be talented to have ABS off in GT500 cars, they are quite tricky to control and in a race such as this one i would not recommend having it off since you always risk spinning out and losing quite a lot of positions.
 
I really enjoyed that video, seemed like a good race. I think ABS makes you faster but you have to be talented to have ABS off in GT500 cars, they are quite tricky to control and in a race such as this one i would not recommend having it off since you always risk spinning out and losing quite a lot of positions.

Thing is I didn't really practice it what was really stupid of me really.

Thanks for the likes and views guys, I will upload round 3 soon. I got the Ylod so I couldn't upload round 2, lost my replay :(
 
Back