Euro Hot Hatch League and Schwarzwald Liga A freezes?

• Thread starter reaperdx
  • 3 comments
Hi, Im experiencing a weird glitch/freeze when I finish both of those events (ATM).

I've finished various events on the European Events section and nothing happened so far. But when I do the last race of any of those events, when I get the prize car, the snare sound and music won't play, and the 3D model of the car won't even appear, and when I hit the "Continue" button, the game would freeze permanently. I'm playing on physical / unmodified PS2 ver. 90010, and my CD seems in pretty good condition. I've also cleaned the CD and the console, the game just work fine until that point, what should I do? Thanks

Well that's a first as far as i'm aware o.O
Seems you've done the standard checks... I don't really know what to say :l
If possible, have you tried this on a different ps2?

Thank you. I've found another post on another site that describes the same issue I got, it's a very high chance that my cd is scratched somewhere, so I must find another original copy to play this game. Thank you for your response btw!

Sorry I couldn't help much, but you're welcome ^^ Hope that works out for you! Thankfully GT4 isn't an expensive game to find since it was sold in so many numbers :)

Back