***Euro RM Elise Summer Cup***SIGN-UP NOW!!! Race#1 Thu 7.7

  • Thread starter Thread starter RamoSapiens
  • 5 comments
  • 761 views

RamoSapiens

(Banned)
Messages
1,555
Messages
GTF_Max
***EURO RM Elise Summer Cup***

NEXT EVENT:

gen_img.php


Kyoto-Gion_2-1.jpg


RULES & REGULATIONS

CAR: Lotus Elise 111R ´04 Race Modified
PP: 580
TIRES: Sport Softs
GRIP RED: Low
DAMAGE: Light
PENALTIES: None
GENTLEMAN RULES: Yes

RACEDAY: Thursdays at 20GMT
Q: 15 mins
R: +1hour

TRACKS:

1. Monaco 45 laps / Thu 7.7
2. Eiger Short
3. Tsukuba
4. Autumn Ring
5. Cape Ring South
6. Nordcschleife

FOR EUROPEAN PLAYERS ONLY!

​
 
Sign-up: Copy & Paste the list, Insert Name, Number and Colour

1. GTF_Max #9 Black / Orange
2.
3.
4.
 
I am Swedish but currently resident in UAE for another month. Can I join as I will be fully European from Aug 1 and "partly" until then? I can take a few late Thursdays until I am back home :-)
 
Viking--> You got a PM
 
Seems like a good series.
 
I am Swedish but currently resident in UAE for another month. Can I join as I will be fully European from Aug 1 and "partly" until then? I can take a few late Thursdays until I am back home :-)

i used to live in Dubai for 7 years... where about in AD are u?
 
Back