- 55
- JossGT
- hahaha..oh you're serious
"The 200 premium cars that take the final count past the 1000 mark are something else, however. The premiums have been lavished with a slightly worrying amount of detail - every single screw is visible in the hubs, the interiors have been recreated down to the stitching (standard cars won't have interiors, which is a bit sad, but there are, like, 800 of them)"
This is a direct quote from the article, I haven't been following what's going on for a while, has it been confirmed already that only around 200 cars (premium) will have interior view? I'm one of those who like to drive only from the cockpit view.
This is a direct quote from the article, I haven't been following what's going on for a while, has it been confirmed already that only around 200 cars (premium) will have interior view? I'm one of those who like to drive only from the cockpit view.