European PSN store - Limited edition upgrade - where is it?PS4 

• Thread starter millross
  • 10 comments
England
England
GTP_Insatiable
InsatiableFiend
Hello world!

I feel like I have read somewhere, maybe even within the confines of gtplanet, that the limited edition upgrade for project cars is available for download, at a cost.

I don't appear to be able to see this - from the PSN store itself, you can find the Lykan, The full digital copy and the liveries pack. From within the game, it's just the Lykan.

Does anybody know if this is going to be available at any point? I had no idea that it would be made available so quick and feel slight sympathy if it is with those who paid extra....but, on the flip side I would download it if it were reasonably priced also now that I have discovered I really like the game.

Thanks

I live in Sweden. Digital Edition includes the LE car pack here. If we preordered the Digital Edition we also got the Modified Car pack. Do you mean this is not the case for the rest of Europe?

Was not aware of that, sure your not mixing it up with the modified cars pack?

Yes.... I did exactly that. Carry on! :boggled:

Whether or not they took out the Limited Edition cars from the download version after release... I have no idea. That would be the most logical answer for the OP's original question.

Because it has been released somewhere, meaning it isn't limited for every market, also most companies release all the limited and special content at some point. So why are we being stupid for expecting or thinking pcars will probably do the same.

Back