EuroSimRacersPC 

Hey all

Euro Sim Racers are an informal group of racers that play Project CARS.

We hold a fun race night every Tuesday, and a league or endurance race on Wednesday.

We have 2 dedicated PCARS servers and a Teamspeak server.

Join if you:
Live in Europe/British Isles.
Do not think it acceptable to use the car in front as a brake.
Have a visible Steam profile
Do NOT have a steam ban.
Have a good net connection.
Speak English.
Use a steering wheel
Are an adult(18+).

You don't need to be fast, just a clean racer.

Don't be shy, I know there's many frustrated sim racers on here.
rolleyes.png

Send myself (Hamdridge) or T*R*U*E*B*R*I*T a friend invite, and we'll add you to the group.

eurosimracers.enjin.com/home
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EuroSimRacers?tscn=1448493448

On the run up to our GT3 league we are hosting a 1 hour GT3 race at Bathurst this Wednesday

You must be a member of the EuroSimRacers Steam Group to participate. Join the Steam group by sending a friend request to E*S*R - TRUEBRIT.

ESR Forum Thread

Teamspeak is available but not necessary. Details are on our Steam group forum.

Use any GT3/GT2 car.

Starting 7:00pm GMT

30 mins practice
30 mins qualifying
1 hour race

No need to sign up, choose your car on the night.

Race start 10:00am, Time progression X30
Rolling start:No
Manual gears only
Driver view-not restricted
Realistic driving aids only
Allow set-ups YES
Damage-ON
Mechanical failures-ON
Tire wear-REAL
Fuel usage-REAL
Auto engine start-YES
Flags and penalties-ON

RULES:

No custom skins.
Please do not leave a race before it has finished, as this can mess up the official results and the replays.
Do NOT share server or Teamspeak details/passwords with anyone outside the group without permission.
No divebombing. (Going too fast in to a corner and causing a wreck) Taking an early inside line in to a corner and making the other driver take a wide line is not divebombing. If in doubt, the driver on the racing line has right of way.
No ramming, do not try and drive through someone if they are slower than you, had a bad start, or have lost control of their car, if someone is in your way, brake and go around them.
No blocking on hotlap, if you ruin your hotlap get out of the way of other drivers fighting for pole, try to create space in front for your qualifying lap to avoid "racing" in qualifying.
Rejoin the track only when clear and safe to do so.
Do not use contact to overtake (this includes A.I.) I know contact sometimes happens, but do not push cars out of the way. Anyone caught ramming WILL lose points.
Be polite and say sorry if you make a mistake.

Regards
Hamdridge

Back