- 333
- auzzam
As the title suggests, I want to know of your experiences of two evenly matched cars which make for an intense race.
Me and my cousin race nightly on GT5 and I have the g25 where as he is on an six axis. If we have the same car, I usually lap 2- 3 seconds quicker due to the larger turning circle of the g25. We randomly decided to race different cars in the hope for a closer race, the gallardo and sls was chosen and the gap reduced quickly to around 1 second and the end of a 3 lap race.
We have tuned both our cars with a horsepower limit, but I generally think these two cars are pretty well suited.
our next trys going to be tuning an Impreza and Evo.
What cars have you guys found to be close matched around a track?
Me and my cousin race nightly on GT5 and I have the g25 where as he is on an six axis. If we have the same car, I usually lap 2- 3 seconds quicker due to the larger turning circle of the g25. We randomly decided to race different cars in the hope for a closer race, the gallardo and sls was chosen and the gap reduced quickly to around 1 second and the end of a 3 lap race.
We have tuned both our cars with a horsepower limit, but I generally think these two cars are pretty well suited.
our next trys going to be tuning an Impreza and Evo.
What cars have you guys found to be close matched around a track?