Event B-6 help!!!!

• Thread starter KevSauce
  • 1 comments
Can anyone provide any insight as to how to beat event B-6. This is the one where you begin in 16th (last place) and must make it to at least 3rd on the high-speed ring... the only acceptable car is the Honda Integra. I am beginning to think this event is impossible to clear!!!!! :crazy:

I tried this about 20 times and finally got it yesterday, I always finished 2nd. Here's how I do this event:

The key to win this is to draft. As soon as you start follow the first car's(Alfa Brera) line perfectly while behind him. When you think you got close enough, move to the left and kep going forward. Now, you'll see the Z4 moving to the left too, draft him. Then quickly after about 2 or 3 seconds move to the right and stay behind the Alfa next to the Z4. Every second counts here. Be careful not to bump the Alfa. Quickly move to the right and go straight to the other Alfa. Don't bother the Focus. He is the last one in a pack of four Stay behind him until you get close enough. Quick! Move to the left and stay behind the Atenza before he gets infront of the Alfa, draft the Atenza and pass the other 3 cars. After that, stay behind the Citroen in the other pack. When you get close enough move to the right and stay there until you pass the other pack. When you pass the Renault follow the Citroen that is a bit far away, try to follow his line perfectly. Stay right behind him drafting, my objective is to always pass him before the turn ends, the sooner you pass him the better. If you pass him after the turn dont bother and press Retry. So, after you pass this car, follow the Mini and stay behind him just like you did to the other cars and then pass him. This will take you several tries.

I saved my replay, is there a way to upload it to a computer? I would gladly show it to you.

Back