event best choices?

United States
Maine
VooDooChilde333
Basically, I'm asking for everyone's opinion on what cars worked for them, the smoothest, throughout the seasonals. (Not favorites, or cool fun ones, but actual functionality and productivity choices)

Any advice and input is appreciated.
I will add the ones I've found as well.

Sport truck 470;

JP 80's 420;

4WD 530;

FF 430;

Dream car 710;

USA 580;

EUro hot hatch 430;

JP classic 400;

JP 90's 450;

Supercar nostalgia 550;

Real curcuit 750;

German TC 590;

Compact car 400;

UK lightweight 500;

French 450;

???????????????????
Now, as far as the others;

The classic musclecar I beat all with the Vette z06 (c2) race car '63 tuned down with no issues.

The lightweight K-cup I used a tuned down sazuki cappacino RM 95.

Supercar festival I used the ford GT racecar, and aside from slight retuneing on some tracks, went through like a breeze.

The super -GT (the most fun I've had so far) I used the Mobil 1, ON ALL, and did great. I however tried pretty much ALL the cars, but nothing could beat the handling of the mobil 1 in the end (at least, at 600pp anyways).

The world classic, I once again used the vette RC '63.

The FR 500, I used my "old faithful" Amuse Titan s2000 R1 '04. This car when tuned is absolutely gorgeous.

Ok. That's what I got. Any help on the top ones is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance ★

Just go to the individual threads for each seasonal. All have recommendations, tips, and advice.

I understand what your saying, but it seems you don't understand what I am saying.

I'm not looking for full threads on specific events, not looking for tunes, layouts, details, or track info. I'm not looking for endless pages of replys to questions I'm not asking. And I not only asked simple opinions but offered my own learned info on the few I got down in hopes it could help others.
I'm looking for like minded people who wouldn't mind having this specific info all in one place with no fluff and side-tracking to sift through.

Of coarse, your reply and this reply to it, are exactly the kind of non helpful info I was trying to avoid, lol.
Thanks for trying to help though.

ANYWHOOOO,
This Stars-n-stripes one I'm currently working, I've seen others have luck with the Camaro '10, but I can't seem to tweek its cornering as needed. Looking for a simpler solution.

I can see your point here and I think it's a good idea in principle but....

1. You'll have to keep the OP updated otherwise it'll turn into another long thread to wade through, defeating the object.

2. It's going to be most useful to people fairly new to the game trying to earn credits and xp. They may not own the best car for the job so it would be good to include a best premium car if the top choice is a rare standard.

3. Links to tunes would be good, otherwise they'd have to go to the individual threads for these anyway.

It could be a handy resource though if maintained properly, so good luck.
For the UK Lightweights I'd suggest the Elise R111 04.

Latest Posts

Back