Event Leaderboards and used assists

• Thread starter OdeFinn
  • 5 comments
Where do we find these PS4 Leader boards?
In-game on community events, navigate with r1 and r2 and up/down arrows.
I.e. BWM new year event you are on ~P80 and me ~P70. Are you using assists? I'm not, TC ABS etc all off, stock tune except reduced fuel load.

396 competitors only? Or just those visible on list?

Ahhh, your talking the community events.
I thought you were stating there was a leader board for PS4 similar to one for PC, with the ability to pick a car and track combo.

I tried the BMW and the Vulcan. Used ABS only, with some minor tweeking to the springs and ARB.

***edit**** away from game, and RE : ABS. not 100% if used or if even allowed.

Last edited:
How far from comparable are i.e. PS4 vs. PC lap times?

Very comparable between all 3 platforms.

Also I thought assist were set to authentic on the community events so no abs or tcs on the BMW.

I'm at a 51.0xx with the stable setup we're I reduced down force, more rear brake balance and altered tyre pressures.
SMS tunes are very good only gained a few tenths with thoose changes.

Very comparable between all 3 platforms.

Also I thought assist were set to authentic on the community events so no abs or tcs on the BMW.

I'm at a 51.0xx with the stable setup we're I reduced down force, more rear brake balance and altered tyre pressures.
SMS tunes are very good only gained a few tenths with thoose changes.
Thanks, helps to see how slow I'm on leaderboard, rolled few laps more and starting to learn few turns better, currently ~40 laps under belt and time 52.439.
Pretty "nice" position on list, but considering how low amount of participants there is, then it's just casual cruiser speed.

Back