Ever wonder what a 1000mph crash looks like?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shmogt
  • 19 comments
  • 1,630 views
Messages
5,812
Messages
shmogt
Faster than the speed on sound. Almost made the entire corner at Route X just by rolling. Switch to 1080 it makes a difference.

 
Mother of god...
 
Can i have it? I'll send you the 3000hp civic.
 
Can i have it? I'll send you the 3000hp civic.

No you can't have it as it's untradeable. (20M Cr apposed to 950K CR limit).

Only way is to borrow glitch it.
 
Quality/capturing wise this looks like a nice improvement over the previous Civic video. Good job! 👍

And a truly epic crash there.
 
Sweet potato Jesus...

haha funniest comment

Quality/capturing wise this looks like a nice improvement over the previous Civic video. Good job! 👍

And a truly epic crash there.

It's filmed the same way I just tried to edit the colours and brightness as well as trying to improve the actual production of it. If you watch the civic vid in 1080 it makes a huge difference. For some reason on forums it always plays like 360p unless you change the quality yourself. Thanks either way lol.

I hit the wall a few times and all turned out minor, but this one was so epic it had to be shown off to the world lol.
 
X R 8
No you can't have it as it's untradeable. (20M Cr apposed to 950K CR limit).

Only way is to borrow glitch it.

So can we use borrow glitch to trade?
 
marcus1104
So can you share the car today? I'll share mu civic in 8 hours. My psn is MTFTJL.

Don't own it. Borrowed myself.
 
shmogt
lol yes I could do that, but personally these cars are useless. They are funny for videos, but that's about it.

I'll add you...
 
lol yes I could do that, but personally these cars are useless. They are funny for videos, but that's about it.

You have max friend :(
 
~Post removed by GT5Power~
 
lol.. did you get a throphy for that mate ?
 
Back