EvergreenDriftStream Lobby

• Thread starter UKORedgar
  • 18 comments
I had fun in that lounge UKO :) Thanks for putting that on. Hopefully next time my drifting won't completely suck lol

New setup testing and getting back on the dfgt wheel.
63fe79fb.jpg

http://www.twitch.tv/uko_driftninja

Last edited:
UKORedgar
New setup testing and getting back on the dfgt wheel.

http://www.twitch.tv/uko_driftninja

I had carpet like that once, then I ripped it up for bamboo. :) I'd suggest a MDF base for your seat before it digs a hole in your carpet from the seat bracket. Don't know if you own or rent, but probably a good idea.

Sup man long time no play! I'm assuming since you can stream GT5 your computer has enough balls to run rFactor? Not that it takes much to run anyways. Hit me up if you have it and have the Oversteer Mod or Spec Miata Mod.

GF was playing Puzzle Fighter, then we left town for 4 days. Guess she left the PS3 on and now its overheated. Stupid Chinese made tamper proof Torx I have, the hole is machined off center, had to order the good Snap-On stuff from my guy on the truck. Crossing my fingers its an easy thermal paste clean and re-apply, FML...

Ok thanks for the tips and might put something underneath. Hope to see you online and maybe my drifting on wheel get better.

I wonder what the moderator has to say about this? you cannot wrap your link in the youtube button thing. Use youtube maybe?(Doesn't really matter, as far as im aware.)

DPF not DFGT ;)

Ok thanks for the tips and might put something underneath. Hope to see you online and maybe my drifting on wheel get better.

I don't think drifting with me is going to make your wheel drifting any better, LOL! Your boys NISMO & Hako are on wheels, and pretty damn good, should whip you into shape soon enough. Glad you're finally hashing it out on the wheel though.

I still haven't taken my PS3 apart, got my new tamper proof torx bits in, just been doing other crap. Mainly building/tweeking this...

Daytime...
2012-06-19_07-15-02_800.jpg

2012-07-02_07-09-51_940.jpg

Nightime...
2012-06-22_03-19-01_17.jpg

So yeah... I've been playing rFactor Oversteer & Spec Miata Mod, Project CARS, BF3, Metro 2033 and Diablo 3, LOL.

UKORedgar
Dang your pc look wicked powerful.

LOL, why is it that I can hear the Flip accent in that comment.

I only use a 600W power supply. But according to ATI I only need 550W to run the HD 7770 cards in CrossFire, so the next step is dual GPU :), with low power consumption. Cause you know heaven forbid my electricity bill goes over $100...

Back