Every Colour Red Bull x2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5RYANGT5
  • 11 comments
  • 979 views
Messages
191
England
Gloucester
Messages
McLarenManiac
I am looking for x2010's, F2007, Le Man Cars, And F2010. I dont mind if they have miles on them, just not too many please.

I already got:
S.Vettel
Prototype
Black
Bright red
copper orange
Pink
Baby Blue
White

Im not going to list all of my cars. Only the ones I feel is actually worth something.

Nissan R92cp Race Car
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car
Minlota Toyota Race car
Carbon x1
Black x1
Vettel x1
Orange x1
Red x1
Pink x1
Light blue x1
Mazda 787b
Saleen S7
Formula Gran Turismo in Yellow
Ford GT Test car
Jaugaur 20m one

i have alot more have over 80 cars in my garage mostly ones i won lol just ask if ur after something specific i might have it or not
 
Last edited:
Mine X2010 is white and 0 mile, may I ask the mileage of your X2010's?
I am specially interested in your Pink or Black.
Thanks a lot for your information and your time :)
 
Black has 0miles mate and pink doesnt have many it has under 10k
 
I have f2007 and f10, i am interested in your bentley speed 8
 
f2007 for my speed 8 mate?
 
yeah sure, can you trade now?
 
nah mate i traded today sorry
 
F10 for copper X1 ? (0,0 Miles/Km)
Can trade tomorow
 
nah mate i traded today sorry

Okay, just sent my White X2010 (0 mile), if everything is fine, please let me know. And looking forward to your Black one :)
 
im already getting f2010 GT
 
Bright red X1 (if 0 miles) for Pink X1 0miles

Can trade at 7:00pm est trade reset tonight
 
got a pink x1 lol
 
Back