- 1,056
- GT-Motion
I have been a part of several game forums over the last year watching games as they were released and after release it is always the same comments coming from people.
With Madden 11, Halo Reach, COD Black Ops, etc, all you here after release are complaints about issues.
What happens is someone pops in the game, and if they see something they don't like, they pause the game, make a thread about it going "wtf is this?" not remembering that in the history of video games no game has ever lived up to a 100% perfect title.
The difference now is that people are dissecting games publicly, and lost their imagination skills so instead of allowing themselves to get immersed in the experience of a great game the way the developer wanted them to, they get stuck on small issues and spoil the experience for themselves, then flood the forums and try to spoil the experience for others as well.
I myself still have a full an active imagination and I can adapt and look past issues and flaws. Letting small things become a game-breaker will really make you miss out on some fun, and you will never be happy with any title that is released. I say this after watching Madden 11, Halo Reach, and COD forums self destruct after release when in actuality those games can be enjoyed if you just play them and quit whining.
With Madden 11, Halo Reach, COD Black Ops, etc, all you here after release are complaints about issues.
What happens is someone pops in the game, and if they see something they don't like, they pause the game, make a thread about it going "wtf is this?" not remembering that in the history of video games no game has ever lived up to a 100% perfect title.
The difference now is that people are dissecting games publicly, and lost their imagination skills so instead of allowing themselves to get immersed in the experience of a great game the way the developer wanted them to, they get stuck on small issues and spoil the experience for themselves, then flood the forums and try to spoil the experience for others as well.
I myself still have a full an active imagination and I can adapt and look past issues and flaws. Letting small things become a game-breaker will really make you miss out on some fun, and you will never be happy with any title that is released. I say this after watching Madden 11, Halo Reach, and COD forums self destruct after release when in actuality those games can be enjoyed if you just play them and quit whining.