Every Gran Turismo Track... Ever

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilTricolore
  • 5 comments
  • 1,106 views
Messages
73
England
Up North
Messages
IguanaHayRap
I'm thinking of compiling a list here of every track featured in Gran Turismo games, and normally accessible in those games. However, before I go ahead with it, I'm wondering if there's anywhere that's a good source of maps of original tracks. Obviously, for the tracks that exist in real life, I can use the Wikimedia Commons, but tracks created by PD pose more of an issue. If any of you know where to get decent maps of the original tracks, can you let me know here? :cheers:
 
We actually provide this information as a free, add-on chapter to GTPEDIA, with hand drawn track maps by @Jordan himself

Any chance of updating GTPedia with the latest tracks in GT6 (Red Bull Ring, 80's versions of Brands Hatch and Monza)?
 
Back