L_Hamilton

【クスコDUNLOPス&#12
Premium
Japan
Kyoto
GTP_L_Hamilton
Daytona 600pp

cfiles34269.jpg

Anything goes in terms of PP, HP, Weight, Camber, Aero, etc.

Any Car !!! 👍👍

Rules: On the third lap, you MUST pit. Pit lane speed is 43 MPH(or 70 KPM) Must stop for 10 Seconds. Any Pit Box is available. When done with pit, you do not have to go back to Pit Road speed. Just floor it all the way out.

22nd of August.
8.00PM
8:15
8:30
8:45

NTSC Competitors
GTP_L_Hamilton

GTP_Redsuinit
GTP_LinPark
GTP_JWLennon
GTP_slicecom
GTP_Dark_Ryder
GTP_JackStanley
GTP_SupraAddict

Good Luck and have some exiting fun
.👍👍👍:scared::)

Last edited:
Sounds like alot of fun - how are we gonna determine the winner or is this just some fun scheme to freak out all the other competitors out there?

The punters wil be saying " look at those GTP tags , what are they thinking , don't they know any better" but we all know who is better. Count me in , I'm there

Oh man! I thought we said no fun until I got my PS3 back! (jk)
I envy you so hard right now! :(

Have fun! NOT :grumpy: :lol::mad::confused: Yes I'm loosing my mind by this time LOL

Oh man! I thought we said no fun until I got my PS3 back! (jk)
I envy you so hard right now! :(

Have fun! NOT :grumpy: :lol::mad::confused: Yes I'm loosing my mind by this time LOL

Don't worry Kuma, you haven't been missing much. Pretty much none of the chatroom regulars race anymore, myself included. I'll try my best to make this event though. Hammy and I have done pit stops in races before, it's hillarious!

is it goin to b just the GTP_ members doing this?? or can people without the GTP_ tags join in on this fun.

You don't need GTP tag. this isn't an official race. So join in on the fun.!!👍👍

Damn im away for this! Ham you got any plans to do another one for another date?

Damn im away for this! Ham you got any plans to do another one for another date?

I could. I usually always make one every week. I'll see what I can come up with for the next race.

I want to throw together a nice 450PP car that will probably just be getting lapped on the 3rd lap so everyone can watch it pull into the pits!

Ham... just a thought....

Dont you need to do this tonight as the races are updated tomorrow?!

Ow and if you do have to do it tonight... I'm in!

On Aug 1st we were racing until at least 10 PM EST I think before we were kicked off so maybe we could still pull it off on the scheduled night - we were doing it last night and it got pretty fun - we could actually pit and still finish no more than 30 secs behind the leader. I say we do it BOTH nights. ;)

On Aug 1st we were racing until at least 10 PM EST I think before we were kicked off so maybe we could still pull it off on the scheduled night - we were doing it last night and it got pretty fun - we could actually pit and still finish no more than 30 secs behind the leader. I say we do it BOTH nights. ;)

aha! Well I would do it tonight as Im not here tomorrow until monday. But its Ham's event let him decide ;)

Back