Evil Lemon Go-Kart Racing League

United States
United States
Welcome to the Evil Lemon Go-Kart Racing League. If you’re someone who enjoys racing karts and is looking for a karting community this is the place for you. For the past 2 years my friends and I have spent most of our time racing karts, we’d start up lobbies and they’d get filled up for some amazing racing. There seemed to always be a close battle and a majority of the people were clean. So in the past few weeks we’ve been wanting to set up a karting community to show that karts are like a underdog/forgotten class out there. There has never been a FIA karting championship and I think if this community grows it could catch the eyes of developers at polyphony. I know karts can be tough to learn to drive but with time and patience you’ll be on par with other drivers. If you would like to join feel free to join and tell others about it. We’d like to expand this community in the future and possibly open up some options for GR.3, GR. 4, etc. races. As of now no races are scheduled but if people end up joining, race schedules will be set up and we’ll have track votes. I’m also hoping to make this forum look more professional. So if there are any “professionals” out there, some help would be awesome on how to set this up this forum. Thank you and I hope to see you guys out on track!

- If you’d like to contact me, message me on psn: CrossTheBoss18

Temporary Rules:
- This is a clean racing league! No B.S. or you will be kicked
- Plz be friendly to other members or you will be kicked
- Must be ages 15+

Message me on psn if you have any questions

Back