Evilest thing you've done to your parents on the phone

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImprezaAddict
  • 11 comments
  • 797 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,872
Colombia
Bogotá
Messages
GTP_Suitan (w/ an i), SultanRS4
^Title^

Basically something evil for them you did to cause them worriedness or agony (for fun of course)

Yesterday, they called me. I answer and say: Mom/Dad I lo- and then hang up and turn off my phone. Trick is to have a lot of weird noises in the background and be screaming. It was fun.
 
To be honest, I wouldn't want to put my parents through anything like that.
 
That's cruel.
 
To be honest, I wouldn't want to put my parents through anything like that.

What Mark T said. Why would you do that to your parents? All you are going to do is make them angry with you.
 
^Title^

Basically something evil for them you did to cause them worriedness or agony (for fun of course)

Yesterday, they called me. I answer and say: Mom/Dad I lo- and then hang up and turn off my phone. Trick is to have a lot of weird noises in the background and be screaming. It was fun.


You're a jerk dude. Why would you put your parents through something like that?
I guess I think differently when my parents have had that dreaded phone call from a police officer saying "I'm sorry ma'am/sir, but your son has been involved in a serious car accident..."
 
You are truly a terrible person "ImprezaAddict" may God have mercy on your soul.
 
^Title^

Basically something evil for them you did to cause them worriedness or agony (for fun of course)

Yesterday, they called me. I answer and say: Mom/Dad I lo- and then hang up and turn off my phone. Trick is to have a lot of weird noises in the background and be screaming. It was fun.

Wow.
 
Kinda one of those threads that sounds better in your head eh?
 
I stabbed my parents over the phone.

True story.
 
nvm, delete please.
 
It was never really going to work, was it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back