Evo and WRX tyres, did PD get them wrong?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cosbuster
  • 3 comments
  • 452 views
Messages
1,718
Greece
GTPlanet
Messages
Cosbuster
All the Evo and WRX models use sports hard tyres but they just seem to provide way too much grip. I've run several laps at several tracks and watched quite a few videos for reference and I still can't decide whether the comfort softs or sports hard provide the most realistic grip for these cars.

Any thoughts?
 
There was a thread last week that said if you go one lower than stock you get a more realistic feel, but it was debated. I think you need to drop the compound one level, but I'm not an expert.
 
Don't know the answer, but I think that, the tires that come with the car, are the closest to the real ones.

Maybe Menown is right
 
ehhhhh, it's driving me crazy.
 
Back