Evo magazine have set up a challenge for GT4, a DVD about the RUF yellowbird is the prize.
The challenge is to set a time on International Licence A, test 7. It's a section of the trial mountain in the RUF Yellowbird.
They suggest attaining a Gold standard before submitting the times. I was wondering if anyone on here had heard of this yet.
It's a tough test to go really fast in, with weight transfer on the crests + dips making it difficult to control the yellow beast! I've got a gold time, but only just...
The challenge is to set a time on International Licence A, test 7. It's a section of the trial mountain in the RUF Yellowbird.
They suggest attaining a Gold standard before submitting the times. I was wondering if anyone on here had heard of this yet.
It's a tough test to go really fast in, with weight transfer on the crests + dips making it difficult to control the yellow beast! I've got a gold time, but only just...