Evo X / Tuned, 650pp No Mercy

• Thread starter BobElHat
  • 7 comments
GTP_BobElHat / BobElHat
BobElHat
I thought I'd share my Evo X tune. This is the first GT5p tune of mine I've been really happy with, so give it a try and let me know what you think.

I drive with a DFGT and no ABS. I suck with the Sixaxis, so I've no idea how she handles with one. The tune is aimed purely at handling characteristics. I'm no alien, so I don't know if she's fast in outright terms, but she's forgiving, adjustable and solid, which is what I need to win hectic online races. And win with it I do.

I hate understeer. The back will swing round a little under braking and when you lift off, but she won't bite unless you're brutal. You can adjust the line with modulation of brakes or power. Power understeer is virtually all gone.

This started out as the tune from Dutch Customs Tuning Shop, but all that's left of that tune is the (excellent) gearing, so you've got NLxAROSA to thank when you scream off the line leaving everyone for dead.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X / Tuned

Power: +19
Weight: 85%
Aero: 17 20
Ride height: -20 -20
Springs: 3 7
Dampers: 4 4
Toe: +0.05 -0.1
Camber: 2.0 0.7
Brake balance: 7 5
Max turning angle: 50 (I'm too lazy to turn the wheel much)
TCS: isn't it past your bedtime?
ABS: off

1st: 3.140
2nd: 2.122
3rd: 1.642
4th: 1.289
5th: 1.016
6th: 0.802
Final: 3.875

Sturgeon General's Warning:
Evidence from our test subject shows this car may make you a terrible driver. You may find you can brake too late, get on the power too early, get your line wrong, stamp on the gas, brake in the middle of a corner, bounce over kerbs and power down the grass. A few races with this vehicle may cause you to forget how to control a car that doesn't just go where you point it.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... The DC tune drove very well already, they are usually good for my style of driving... the tune I made for this one is good IMO too... so Im going to give this one a try tonight to see what you did with it :) 👍 Always interesting to check other peoples tunes...

DCtune is already great for the EVO. But it surely wón't hurt to try out other tunes.
Will give it a go later tonight.

Bryan

tried the evo and it's good, but I still get the odd GTR go past me!
so, what's your best car/settings/lap time?

does anyone have a good tune for the evoX for the egier 650pp race?? Ill put mine up soon!

I'm pretty sure that its 600pp at eiger. No evo tune but I have a good subaru wrx '05 if you'd like it.

Power:443 HP +18
Weight:1420 115%
Tires: F/R1 R/S3
Aerodynamics: F/16 R/22

Ride Height: F/-18 R/-16
Springs: F/8 R/9
Damper: F/6 R/7
Toe: F/+0.15 R/-015
Camber: F/1.2 R/.8
Max Turning Angle: 50
TCS: Off
ABS:1

1st: 3.655
2nd: 2.368
3rd: 1.581
4th: 1.214
5th: 0.961
6th: 0.806
Final: 5.500

First I'd like to say this is my 1st 650PP class..currently on this track im running 1'06 to 1'07. There is a lil bit of oversteer but in those little chichanes I find it to be a good thing. Gear ratios are very close as this isnt a high speed race. On the longest straights I have it set to max MPH. You shud just be redlining in 6th gear before the 2 longest straights...have fun an enjoy

^^^ It would be handy if you said if it was Pro or Standard Physics. The original post is for PRO physics.

Back