Excel/Open Office Templates

Messages
1,735
United States
Orlando FL
Messages
MontalvoMC
Messages
MontalvoMC
Does anyone have a template that can be used to organize everything that can keep a person organized with everything in the game. For example I want to make a Excel spreadsheet to help me out with my trading. i want it to have a drop down menu that will help me find the Paints/parts I want to find and also how many of that said item i currently have. Also i want it to support mutiple accounts so i can switch between them to know who can trade now and when to set up a open slot. I also want it do help me show people what I have in my garages and what I have done to the car HP, Tuning, Mileage etc.

If you don't have a template already can anyone give me hints on how to learn how to make the formula so I can obtain this goal. I'm not excel illiterate but it doesn't seem to like me when I want to make drop down menus and sub-groups.

This is something I just started minutes ago let me know how to improve on this.

Trading Template
 
Last edited:
I really would to get started on a better one by tonight I just really need some help with some formulas
 
See if this will help get you started, i havn't included the paint chips, but I hope you can look at the sheet and add them in where where you see fit, sheet 1 was the cars, sheet 2 is the trade calendar. You can modify it to how many accounts you have. The mileage for your car and specific tuning can be included if you want to, but can get tricky if you have multiple accounts and different mileages on each account.

The calendar will update red/green if you type received/not received or sent/not sent. The garage will be highlighted red for cars that are not present in your garage and green if there is one or more between all your accounts.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
i want it to have a drop down menu that will help me find the Paints/parts I want to find and also how many of that said item i currently have.

You can use CTRL+F and enter a keyword to find it in Excel :)
Use conditional formatting to colour the items which you do not have red (on excel, navigate to the quantity column, then click the column header to select the entire column -> conditional formatting -> highlight cells -> equal to zero -> choose red)
then use the same procedure to colour the items which you have atleast one of in green (on excel, navigate to the quantity column, then click the column header to select the entire column -> conditional formatting -> highlight cells -> greater than 0 -> choose green)
 
Last edited:
Ok thank you some much with this is kinda what I'm looking for I'll try to what you said to make it work. ill let you know if it turns out good.
 
Back